Meet Erika Lin
Hi, I am Erika Lin .I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas. I created this to provide millennials with a resource to take full advantage of the Information Age. This is personal for me hence the website is my namesake.
A little background on me. I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting. I am certified to teach in the state of Texas. Don’t be impressed I have yet to use any of those credentials.
Like many of my peers I went to school because that’s what my parents strongly suggested I do. I never been passionate about any career path in my life. Meaning like some people zero in on one job they could do for the rest of their life. Not me! There are many things I enjoy doing, and acquired the knowledge and skills to do. I just don’t desire to do them long term; Nor should I have to, and neither should you.
Millennials get a bad rep for being entitled. I just simply think we are audacious. We have been provided with numerous platforms to make a living doing all the things we love. My goal for this blog provides a safe space to explore those options, as well as exchange ideas with you.
See you in the comments .
- I like long walks down the aisles of HEB. There is always some new exciting food item to try. Straight foodie here!
- I love to cook. I am not Top Chef or anything, but I can do a little something something.
- My Zodiac sign is Cancer if you care about those sorts of things
- I once had Broadway aspiration’s, extreme stage fright kept me from being great
- I do not know how to ride a bike. My parents tried. I was just too p*ssy see it through. So, you can never use “it’s just like riding a bike” on me. Haha! Sad, I know
- I love musicals, and movies about music and musicians (i.e.. Grease, The Temptations, The Jacksons: An American Dream, The Five Heartbeats, Little Shop Horrors) You get the point.
- I am the baby of my family. I have two sisters.
- I live for a funky shoe. The outfit begins with the shoe in my opinion.
- I am a sap. I love love !
- Fave quote “What other people think of me is none of my business “